Because your personal information matters to us
Update: 23 May 2018
Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd. collects personal information from you in a number of different ways. We consider your privacy to be extremely important.
- Web registration form
- Your participation in marketing campaigns, expos etc
We consider you privacy extremely important. Therefore we commit to the non-disclosure of the provided personal details to third parties, unless:
- we have your exclusive permission
- we are obliged by law to provide the requested information
- we cannot perform the requested services without transferring this information to our other group companies and/or other service providers and/or suppliers
Our company policies and principles of processing, transferring and administrating personal information.
Conformity with law. We strictly follow the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Transparency. We commit to provide information upon your request about the type of the personal data, that is being processed by Invengo Technology. You have the right to access your personal information, revise and update it, delete it or limit its usage, to raise an objection and stop the usage of your personal data and finally request a soft or paper copy of your personal details we process. The copies will be sent within a month against the receipt of a written request from your side. The same deadline is valid for processing a personal data deletion request.
Expediency. We collect details, that are corresponding to the services you requested and they will be used only for the purposes you instructed us with.
Limitation. We request only information, which is essential for providing the requested services. We do not require personal information, unless it is absolutely necessary for processing your enquiry/order and providing the requested services and/or information.
Punctuality and accuracy. While collecting and processing your personal data, we always make sure it is updated and correct.
Privacy. Invengo Technology guarantees the confidentiality of the collected personal data. We implemented a combination of technical measures, internal procedures and formalities we coordinated with our legal advisors, data security trainings for our employees, regular data security audits. All efforts aim the highest level of protection for our client’s and partner’s personal data we are operating with.
Declaration of acceptance. We give the opportunity to all our customers/users and partners to explicitly declare their agreement for collection, processing and administration of their personal data, anytime we might need any personal details for processing a request/order and provide required information.
We collect different type of personal information:
Name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, IP – address or any other type of voluntarily provided personal information, as far as need to respond to your request and provide the requested services and products.
The information you provide to us will be held on computers and may be accessed by or given exclusively to our staff and/or Invengo group companies.
You acknowledge that your information may be transferred to different countries, including some outside of the European Economic Area, and you consent to such processing and transfer. If it is necessary to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area we will make every effort to ensure that the person to whom we pass the personal information agrees to treat it with the same level of protection as we do.
If we are sold or merge with another business entity your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Non-personally identifying information
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email messages and phone calls).
What do we do with the information we collect
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites (if required)
- To contact you to respond to enquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services
- To provide services, products, and authenticate access (where required)
- To analyze the performance or the appropriateness of products or services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders, subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personal information
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any)
- To fix errors and analyze trends
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services
- To market our products or services to you
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd. may occasionally send you email to tell you about new products, solicit feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on. We try to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications, or contact us using the contact details provided below.
Declaration of Acceptance
- I hereby declare:
- I am informed and I agree that:
- my personal data might be provided to third parties – administrative institutions and jurisdictional authorities, empowered by law to require and collect such personal information.
- the personal data I provided might be processed and stored by the company for an unlimited period of time, unless I send an email to email@example.com and declare my wish all personal data to be deleted from the company data base.
- my personal data will be transferred to other countries – EU and NON EU Members , as long as this concerns the services I requested and the company has the assurance that the transferred data will be handled and administrated in accordance with the General Data Privacy Regulation.
- I am informed and I agree that any email correspondence between me and the company related to the requested services is considered information freely accessible by the company and its employees and the company can process, transfer to third parties (suppliers, partners) and store this information for an unlimited period of time.
- I am informed and I agree that the company is forwarding the correspondence defined in 3. to employees, co-workers, lawyers and other.
- I am informed by the Invengo Technology about my rights:
- I have the right to access to my personal data, processed by the Invengo Technology. I need to send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the manager, in order this access to be granted.
- I am entitled to send a request for deleting, correcting and blocking of my personal data, if its processing does not comply with the applicable data protection legislation.
- I have the right to demand that the Invengo Technology informs third parties about the deletion, correction and ban of my personal data, that has been disclosed, unless it is impossible for Invengo Technology or it requires extraordinary efforts.
- I have the right to be informed, that my personal data is being disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes and I can disagree at any time.
- I have the right to disagree against the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes at any time and absolutely free of charge.
- I have the right to disagree against the processing of my personal data at any time, if you consider our actions non -compliant to the data privacy legislation.
- If there is a security issue, despite our strict internal security measures and procedures, you have the right to be informed within 72 hours.
- Invengo Technology implemented a combination of internal security procedures and technical measures, in order to guarantee the highest level of security protection of your personal data following strictly the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- If I am an individual at the age of 16 or less, my personal data will be provided only with the acceptance of my parent/legal guardian.
You are currently receiving cookies from us, if you don’t want to receive cookies: Change your cookie settings in your browser.
How do we protect the information we collect?
Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd. is very concerned about protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. We have security measures, including administrative, physical and electronic measures, to protect against the loss, exposure, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you in the use of the services. These measures include SSL data encryption to transmit your personal information as well as technical architectures and systems to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing your personal information.
What happens if these terms change
For further information on Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd.’s terms and conditions please see refer to our sales teams.
How to contact us
You have a right to access your personal information which we are keeping and to obtain a copy of it. If you would like to do so please contact us by post to the address below.