In the context of a growing business activity, we are looking for an experienced, dynamic and motivated software developer to boost the design and development of our next generation item-level traceability platform based on RFID technology.
- Deliver various software modules aligned with the requirements and quality standards, following the development and test methodologies.
- Provide support to Integration / Release teams, identify solutions to fix issues encountered during Integration / Validation phases, prior to product release.
- Participate in Level 3 support activities regarding various software released to customers, by supporting Level 2 support team with comprehensive diagnostics, providing workarounds and patches to temporary or final problem solving.
- Transform functional requirements into technical requirements, including acceptance criteria.
- Design and test optimized unitary software source code, according to quality requirements; specify and develop automated test benches.
- Document source code, to be shared with other software developers, as well as Integration / Validation and Support teams.
- Provide support to Integration / Validation teams during Software QA phases.
- Provide Level 3 support to Level 2 Support team, when incidents or issues are faced in the field, by providing workaround and final fixes.
- Propose enhancements, optimizations and improvements of developed source code as well as development tools and methodologies.
- Provide regular status reports of your work in progress.
- 2 – 5 years of proven experience in JAVA back-end software development \
- Experience in Front-end development is a plus
- Java JEE
- WebService (REST)
- Database (SQL Server)
- Artifactory / Jenkins / Ant / Maven
- Experience in Cordova / Phonegap / Ionic is a plus
- Experience in HTML5, Angular JS is a plus
- Experience in NoSQL / ElasticSearch is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
- Teamwork, dynamic, involved, positive thinking
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job you can directly contact Sabine Fabre via phone number +33 413 961111.