Invengo – the global RFID technology provider – is a leading developer and manufacturer of high quality, intelligent RFID connectivity solutions utilized in the Internet of Things (IoT), including chips, tags, antennas, fixed and handheld readers, and system integration software.
Working at Invengo is working in a dynamic, no-nonsense, multi-cultural team. We are dedicated to develop and move quickly and work on all kinds of products and projects, and we’re growing fast. We’re always looking for smart, creative and innovative people to join us in one of our offices.
The Field Application Engineer oversees Pre-Sales activities and Project Management. He / She secures the “technical close” in complex solutions by providing within the domain of Textile Professional Services. He / she collaborates with sales, engineering and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
The job will involve:
- Leading the technical and commercial proposal
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, marketing, and engineering to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery and validation by the customer of the Scope of Work (SOW), Commercial Proposals, and related Delivery plans.
- Responsible of the Project Management and Project Deliveries.
- Develop strong professional relationships with partners and customers and provide sound technical and business recommendations
- Collect, analyze, synthesize, and share information learned during pre-sales and delivery experiences that may contribute to product roadmap
- Train customers/partners on Invengo’s systems when required
- Working Location: Singapore
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related discipline
- 5– 8 years of experience with progressively responsible system delivery experience, preferably 3 years of experience in RFID systems
- Software company experience desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, flexibility and adaptability to change, decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Systems thinker, and above all software skilled
- Strong Experience in complex and cross domains project management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- International business experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required; fluency in French is desired to collaborate with our colleagues in France
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job you can directly contact or Gina Yeh (Regional HR Director) via phone number +65 6702 3909.