Invengo – the global RFID technology provider – is a leading developer and manufacturer of high quality, intelligent RFID connectivity solutions utilized in the Internet of Things (IoT), including chips, tags, antennas, fixed and handheld readers, and system integration software.
Working at Invengo is working in a dynamic, no-nonsense, multi-cultural team. We are dedicated to develop and move quickly and work on all kinds of products and projects, and we’re growing fast. We’re always looking for smart, creative and innovative people to join us in one of our offices. We’re looking for Technical Support Engineer to join us in our US Office to grow our business in Americas and LATAM region.
The Technical Support Engineer serves as the primary, field deployed, technical liaison for Invengo customers. He / she collaborates with sales, engineering and other resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. Ultimately, he / she will be a person our customers trust who provides timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Collaborate in Invengo’s sales efforts and align the technical benefits of Invengo’s technology to solving customer problems.
- Develop deep understanding of customers’ needs and convey to product marketing team and to contribute to product requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the technical staff and other key contacts and within Invengo departments.
- Provide customer support for key acceptance and quality milestones in customer deployments.
- Support customer trials and pilots of systems using Invengo’s RFID platform products
- Support continued development and deliver customer certification and training programs.
- Maintain and reply to support tickets from support system
- Pre-sales support to promote the technical benefits of Invengo’s RFID Technology platform to customer requirements.
- Aide in post-sales implementations of Invengo’s RFID solutions
- Develops Invengo’s products and services in a technical approach
- Assists sales team and collaborate with HQ
- Working Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
- AAS or equivalent. Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in field applications, product applications, computer networking, or RF telecommunications support, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrated career experience performing customer-facing activities working closely with customers.
- Familiarity with RF and wireless communication principles, technologies, and solutions;
- Broad understanding of hardware, software, and networking technologies;
- Basic proficiency in .NET (C#), C, C++ and Java programming languages in Windows or Linux environments;
- RFID knowledge or experience is desired but not a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English; other languages like Spanish is a plus;
- Ability to understand system architecture, and to test and debug field problems;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; Team-oriented approach to business;
- Strong relationship-building skills and multicultural competency;
- Willingness and ability to travel, including international travel.
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job you can directly contact or Michael Borka via +1 919-890-0202.