Invengo – the global RFID technology provider – is a leading developer and manufacturer of high quality, intelligent RFID connectivity solutions utilized in the Internet of Things (IoT), including chips, tags, antennas, fixed and handheld readers, and system integration software.
Working at Invengo is working in a dynamic, no-nonsense, multi-cultural team. We are dedicated to develop and move quickly and work on all kinds of products and projects, and we’re growing fast. We’re always looking for smart, creative and innovative people to join us in one of our offices. We’re looking for Technical Support Engineer to join us in our US Office to grow our business in Americas and LATAM region.
The job will involve:
- Account management of existing accounts/customers – developing long-lasting relationships
- New business development with new potential customers
- Providing solutions for customers’ challenges – problem-solving and selling, engage directly with customers and business partners on both technical and non-technical levels to ensure superior support service.
- Develop sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Travel at least 25% of the time, visiting partners and prospects as per project requirements
- This job will suit:
- An engineer looking to get into Technical Sales jobs
- Passion drive and enthusiasm are a must for this role
- Some exposure to RFID product and industry would be beneficial although passion and drive are the key attributes.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Critical out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Team player with leadership, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment and business conditions
- Self-motivated. Feels at ease while prioritizing and executing tasks and projects in a high-pressure environment
- General knowledge of RFID technology and experience deploying RFID hardware is beneficial
- Good presentation skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required; fluency in Mandarin is desired to collaborate with our colleagues in China
- Available to travel
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job, you can directly contact or Gina Yeh via +65 6702 3909.