As a part of INVENGO Software Development team, the JAVA Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Front End / Mobile Applications in the Textile Professional Services space. Your work will have a direct impact on usability and success of our products. The role is diverse and challenging, as it involves both solving software engineering tasks and ensuring the products satisfy the customer needs
- Develop Front End and/or Mobile applications using HTML5/Java/J2EE technologies, while working in a versatile and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
- End-to-end design and implementation, including UI, mobile apps and database.
- Participate in the full product life cycle, from specification and design to release and sustain.
- Work in close cooperation with the other dev, QA and SDET team members.
- Be proficient with HTML5 application development with a deep understanding of the key architectural concepts that differentiate HTML5 development from traditional web based development.
- Moderate to expert knowledge in AJAX, REST, JSON and XML.
- Experience in developing rich user interfaces for web applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of user centric design interface design principles and best practices with proven scenario development skills.
- 3+ years of Professional Web front-end development experience.
- 2+ years of Html5 and Mobile Web UI development experience (PhoneGap).
- Define new UI elements / frameworks for use by development teams.
- Knowledge of SQL, noSQL technologies like MongoDB is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with mobile application design either native development – IOS, Android – or cross platform – Cordova, PhoneGap – is also a plus.
- Knowledge of networking and IT environment, tools and protocols, specifically the TCP/IP suite.
- Real-life experience with modern software development methodologies and techniques (source control, unit testing, peer reviews, etc.).
- Experience with working as part of an agile/Scrum team.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging, design and debugging skills.
- Excellent communications skills both in team, across team and with management and other disciplines.
- Fluent English, French.
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job you can directly contact Sabine Fabre via phone number +33 413 961111.