Invengo – the global RFID technology provider – is a leading developer and manufacturer of high quality, intelligent RFID connectivity solutions utilized in the Internet of Things (IoT), including chips, tags, antennas, fixed and handheld readers, and system integration software.
Working at Invengo is working in a dynamic, no-nonsense, multi-cultural team. We are dedicated to develop and move quickly and work on all kinds of products and projects, and we’re growing fast. We’re always looking for smart, creative and innovative people to join us in one of our offices.
Are you a passionate, result driven engineer looking to get into Technical Sales jobs, pursuing an exciting profession crossover between sales and technical consulting? We want to invest in your career! We are looking for well-rounded graduates determined to excel.
As a Graduate Sales Engineer, you will have a technical footing, which will be embellished by internal training and coaching from the seniors to develop your skills further and increase your span of responsibilities. You will apply your interpersonal skills to support sales. Meeting clients face to face, you will create and develop high-level business relationships using a consultative approach and your technical expertise.
The job will involve:
- Account management of existing accounts/customers – developing long lasting relationships
- New business development with new potential customers
- Providing solutions for customers’ challenges – problem solving and selling, engage directly with customers and business partners on both technical and non-technical levels to ensure superior support service.
- Develop sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Travel at least 25% of the time, visiting partners and prospects as per project requirements
The job will suit:
- An engineer looking to get into Technical Sales job
- Passion drive and enthusiasm are a must for this role
- Some exposure to RFID product and industry would be beneficial although passion and drive are the key attributes.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Critical out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Team player with leadership, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment and business conditions
- Self-motivated, feels at ease while prioritizing and executing tasks and projects in a high-pressure environment
- General knowledge of RFID technology and experience deploying RFID hardware is beneficial
- Good presentation skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required; fluency in Mandarin is desired
- Available to travel
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job you can directly contact or Gina Yeh (Regional HR Director) via +65 6702 3909.