We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, and customer oriented individual, with a proven RFID System experience, able to join a fast-moving and fast-growing organization, based in South East of France (La Ciotat).
Invengo Textile Services (www.invengo-textile.com) transforms the way to connect, communicate and interact with goods, providing textile organizations with innovative item-level inventory management systems that streamline the textile maintenance and rental supply chains. This enables companies to control pricing strategies, increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
- Installing and Delivering RFID System Infrastructure on our Customer’ Sites, worldwide: according to the project requirements, means defining project plans, budget and conduct necessary actions to install new RFID Systems infrastructure from Pre-Installation requirement check to On-Site Customer Acceptance, including training of future users of the RFID system.
- Providing Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities of HF and UHF RFID Systems, worldwide:
- means customers on-site preventive maintenance of RFID Systems (hardware, and, if relevant, software) to optimize Customers’ operational conditions.
- Means customers on-site corrective maintenance of RFID Systems (hardware) upon Customers calls, to fix RFID Systems related operational issues.
- Providing Level 2 Support on RFID Systems, worldwide: means taking the ownership of the customer requests by providing high quality technical support on our RFID System and insuring the proper recoding and closure of all issues.
- Maintaining RFID Systems related Knowledge base through a continuous improvement process: maintain, up-to-date, our internal knowledge base with the relevant information related to our RFID systems, based on updated technical documentations, new application notes, product changes, customer feedbacks.
- Providing accurate and timely Activities report
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Electronic Systems
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT Support, or as a Technical Engineer
- Proven experience in RFID System installation, support and/or development
- Strong Problem Solving skills.
- Excellent Client-facing skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communications skills in French and English.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Individual enjoying to travel abroad is more than welcome.
Interested? We would like to invite you to send your resume and a short motivation letter using our job application form below. For more information about this job you can directly contact Sabine Fabre via phone number +33 413 961111.